Friday, December 5, 2008

Catching Up!

My apologies - it's been a while since a post to The Marrying Cake blog. For those of you who don't know I'm working on completing my undergraduate degree. This semester I will have finished an additional 16 hours toward my degree in Business while working full-time and doing life.

Thanksgiving was spent in Kansas City with D, D, and M. We had a joyous time! On Thanksgiving morning we ran a 5K in Lawrence, Kansas. It was so much fun to run the race as a family. Maybe it will be a yearly tradition? This was also the first Thanksgiving with D and M married, in the photograph below the newlyweds are folding napkins for T-day dinner!




At dusk we headed down to the Country Club Plaza for the yearly lighting ceremony.






2 comments:

Eloise said...

Looks like you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Good luck with finals!

The Marrying Cake said...

Thank you Eloise - you are a dear!